I love family dinners. Sometimes they are so impromptu, and we want to stay at home. Or one of my boys surprises me with take-out from a classic New York restaurant like Roberta’s or JG Melon. If they bring the pizza or cheeseburgers (extra pickles on the side), I set the table — colorful, fresh flowers and great company.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style