We’ve introduced you to our love for tone-on-tone and print-on-print. But our new favorite motif? The curiously named but no less chic flowers-on-flowers. Simply pair a beautiful bouquet of blooms with a chic floral vase. To keep the combination elegant, stick to similar tones like Tory did here with whites. And let the size of the flowers do the contrasting — if your blossoms are oversized, arrange in a vase with a smaller floral pattern, and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style