Q: What are your Thanksgiving plans?
A: The day revolves around our whole family gathering for a big family meal. It’s the kind of chaos I love — a lot of talking, laughing and eating. We’re at the table for hours, so it has to be something we feel comfortable around. And since I’m not a big cook, I’m happy to take over décor duty. I like a lot of tea lights and use my favorite pieces, like monogrammed linens I’ve had for a while and Imari vases filled with fresh flowers and berries (keeping the arrangement low so we can see each other across the table). I mix up fall oranges and purples with a little hot pink.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.23.21 One Big Il Buco Family
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together