Holiday Hair: Repin It
We’re putting a new spin on pinning (and repinning). Every model from our Fall 2012 runway show wore our new jeweled floral hair clips in their undone-yet-sophisticated updos — and it’s a look you can easily do yourself.
First, prep with texturing spray, then blast with hairspray. Grab hair into a low ponytail, twist and pin up into a loose bun or chignon. Keep some strays — it’s part of the charm.
The finishing touch? Our vintage-inspired ladylike clips, whether you scatter multiple or just one. “Place randomly,” advises Eugene Souleiman, our hairstyling maestro. “It’s not wedding hair.”
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Beauty Report
- Beauty 9.14.22 Spring/Summer 2023: Front Row
- Beauty 9.14.22 Spring/Summer 2023: Beauty Report
- Beauty 8.5.22 Tory On: Essence of Dreams
- Beauty 8.5.22 Essence of Dreams: The Fragrances