Tory Burch Tunic Hall of Fame
Starting where it all began — the tunic Tory came across while exploring a Paris flea market — and ending with one of our favorite pieces from the Spring/Summer 2020 collection, these nine tunics stand out. Take the embellished look that Prince wore on-stage during his 2008 Coachella performance. Or the one Mariah Carey wore in her iconic We Belong Together music video. A few of our favorite leading ladies like Blake Lively and Hilary Swank looked beach-ready in their tunics while Gwyneth Paltrow sported her sequined style on the red carpet. The incredible prints and patterns from our Spring/Summer 2018 collaboration with the David Hicks estate paired beautifully to the season’s tunics. And what Hall of Fame would be complete without Oprah? She wore a classic green and white tunic on the cover of a 2005 issue of O Magazine.
Which tunic is your favorite?
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’