A sweet way to start Sunday during NYFW: breakfast at the Brooklyn Museum. Tory welcomed the fashion crowd to the Spring/Summer 2020 runway show with a table piled high with confections. Landscape designer Miranda Brooks orchestrated the pastoral tableau, which was loosely inspired by the mice at Brembly Hedge. As guests arrived, scones, crepes, biscotti and fresh berries were served on Dodie Thayer lettuce ware.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style