We’re raising our teacups in salute of Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee. Her 60 year reign is the longest in British history, and her loyal subjects and fans are throwing one giant street tea party in London today to celebrate. The Savoy, a legendary British hotel, gave us the menu for a proper English tea, while Drake’s London’s handkerchief print (designed specially for the Jubilee) provides the perfect backdrop. Service starts at 4pm sharp.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style