Something old, something new, something so perfect for spring we’re speechless…well, almost. Tory Burch Home launched at Moda Operandi earlier this week and, to celebrate, Tory and Moda founder Lauren Santo Domingo headed to Greenwich, Connecticut for an intimate lunch at the home of interior designer Emma Pilkington.
Guests enjoyed Aperol spritzes and a seasonal menu — including grilled peaches with burrata and seared salmon — by Sugarbee Catering while mingling around a table set with Tory Burch Home. The brand’s new, Moda-exclusive collection of floral linens were a highlight of the table display, as well as Lettuce Ware and Spring Meadow glasses.
In addition to the exclusive capsule, Tory hand-selected an assortment of 50 vintage and antique objects from around the world — ceramic bowls and pitchers, porcelain fruits and vegetables… Pieces you might find in her own home. Here, your one-stop-shop to set the table for spring.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style