Inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince, Tory tapped artist Timothy Paul Myers to create a whimsical holiday installation — featuring small swallows, wild foxes, planes, planets and stars — in the windows of our Madison Avenue boutique. The handmade paper creations are displayed against the Daydream print from our new collection, which nods to Saint-Exupéry’s iconic story.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style