NYFW Front-Row Style: Winter Whites
Trendspotting in the front row — it’s all about winter whites.
While it snowed outside the Fall 2015 show venue, there was another prominent winter whites story taking place inside — with the front-row style. Guests worked the trend in myriad chic ways, from model Gigi Hadid’s sophisticated shine in Spring’s embellished burlap coat, with its crystal feather details, to Helena Bordon’s striped take in the Emilynn dress (worn as a coat) to Liya Kebede and Net-a-Porter’s Sarah Rutson’s cool sportif, the former in Tory’s poplin and smocked silk top. Meanwhile, actress Jordana Brewster and stylist Kate Foley topped off their two-tone looks with a pop of quick color in bright and boxy bags. Foley went for red against the Tasha coat and Julianna skirt; Brewster opted for Tory’s color-blocked minaudière — the better to go with the graphic checks in the plaid long coat, also from our collection. For full credits on what they’re wearing, see below.
Explore more from the Fall 2015 Fashion Week Issue.
Experience the Fall 2015 runway up close.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’