Fall 2015: Shoe Report
“I really loved doing shoes for this collection because we were thinking a lot about the bias-cut hem and what would look good with it. Knee-high boots work perfectly with that — it’s a classic look that’s great for every day. We also did shorter booties and mules in different materials. The stud details and carved metal throughout bring a touch of Marrakech. My favorite is this mule that was inspired by a Moroccan slipper. ” — Tory
Explore more from the Fall 2015 Fashion Week Issue.
Experience the Fall 2015 runway up close.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report