We’ve introduced you to our love for tone-on-tone and print-on-print. But our new favorite motif? The curiously named but no less chic flowers-on-flowers. Simply pair a beautiful bouquet of blooms with a chic floral vase. To keep the combination elegant, stick to similar tones like Tory did here with whites. And let the size of the flowers do the contrasting — if your blossoms are oversized, arrange in a vase with a smaller floral pattern, and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.27.20 Stunning Cookies to Brighten Your Day
- Entertaining 3.19.20 Cocktail of the Month: Tory’s Southside
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita