We’ve introduced you to our love for tone-on-tone and print-on-print. But our new favorite motif? The curiously named but no less chic flowers-on-flowers. Simply pair a beautiful bouquet of blooms with a chic floral vase. To keep the combination elegant, stick to similar tones like Tory did here with whites. And let the size of the flowers do the contrasting — if your blossoms are oversized, arrange in a vase with a smaller floral pattern, and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.16.20 Cocktail of the Month: Martini
- Entertaining 12.10.20 Recipe: Vegan Pear Cake
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails