The writer, traveler and all-around fashion-and-art connoisseur’s favorite hometown spots.
St. Lucia is…
A densely forested emerald island surrounded by turquoise waters and diverse marine life. It’s the cultural melting pot I call home.
The best time to visit is…
March to August, when you can spend a night on a deserted beach watching the world’s largest turtles (up to 2,000 pounds) come to nest.
I go back because…
It’s important to stay connected to family, the weather is super fantastic, and I love the slow pace of life.
Flat sandals and a dress.
The best slice of beach is…
The best spot to grab a drink is…
Delirius in the Rodney Bay area. It’s a bar where locals and visitors hang out and drink and dance. It’s very relaxed.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 12.6.19 This Jet-Age Travel Magazine Was a Holiday in and of Itself
- Travel 11.25.19 A Hudson Valley Getaway for the Smart Set
- Travel 11.10.19 Hikari Mori on Holiday Travel and Traditions
- Travel 10.10.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Travel Talks with Jacqueline Gifford
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen