Thanksgiving dinner at Tory’s house is a mix of tradition and the new. Check out the full menu here. It includes Tory’s favorite sweets from her mother’s dessert table (croquembouche and pumpkin mousse) as well as gourmet twists on the classics — roasted heritage turkey with cranberry mostarda, anyone?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck
- Entertaining 9.29.20 10 Takeaways from Manners Begin at Breakfast
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi