New and from the archives, our favorite interior designers and entertainers share their tips for setting the perfect table, be it big, small or even in the middle of the forest. Browse the slideshow below for a sampling of the best table setting tips, from choosing the right color palette to patterned linen backdrops.
Photo credits in order of appearance: Claiborne Swanson Frank; Noa Griffel; Charlotte Barnes; Noa Griffel; Social Studies; The Tomorrows; Filipa de Abreu; Eva Schwank.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck
- Entertaining 9.29.20 10 Takeaways from Manners Begin at Breakfast
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi