3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup walnuts (optional)
1. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas.
2. Add the baking soda and flour.
3. Combine well for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325 degree F oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.16.20 Cocktail of the Month: Martini
- Entertaining 12.10.20 Recipe: Vegan Pear Cake
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails