A sweet way to start Sunday during NYFW: breakfast at the Brooklyn Museum. Tory welcomed the fashion crowd to the Spring/Summer 2020 runway show with a table piled high with confections. Landscape designer Miranda Brooks orchestrated the pastoral tableau, which was loosely inspired by the mice at Brembly Hedge. As guests arrived, scones, crepes, biscotti and fresh berries were served on Dodie Thayer lettuce ware.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.19 Carlos Mota On Why Beige Is Not A Color
- Entertaining 9.8.19 Spring/Summer 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 9.8.19 Spring/Summer 2020: Pre-Show Breakfast
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO