A sweet way to start Sunday during NYFW: breakfast at the Brooklyn Museum. Tory welcomed the fashion crowd to the Spring/Summer 2020 runway show with a table piled high with confections. Landscape designer Miranda Brooks orchestrated the pastoral tableau, which was loosely inspired by the mice at Brembly Hedge. As guests arrived, scones, crepes, biscotti and fresh berries were served on Dodie Thayer lettuce ware.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape