Memorial Day weekend is upon us and with it, a plethora of parties. Best not to show up — or stay the weekend — empty-handed… Here, 10 hostess gifts that are sure to be a hit.
- Woven Basket — This multi-use handwoven basket-meets-bag is perfect as a fashionable form of home storage or to transport your flea market finds.
- Springtime Linens — Tory’s Moda Operandi-exclusive cocktail napkins ensure that the tablescape game is strong.
- Raffia Placemats — Au natural. Set the scene with woven placemats for a more rustic vibe.
- Beach Towels — Ring in the summer season with brightly colored beach towels.
- Decorative Coral — This epic sculpture will ensure you’re invited back next year…
- Corkscrew — Warning: This gift might be put to immediate use.
- Salt & Pepper Shakers — Say it three times fast: She sells salt and pepper seashells by the seashore.
- Capri Dolce Vita — You can’t go wrong with a coffee table book, especially one with a cover like this.
- Brightland Olive Oil — Good taste meets great design with this California-made olive oil.
- Board Games — High-End Game: Checkers in their most chic form.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck