Memorial Day weekend is upon us and with it, a plethora of parties. Best not to show up — or stay the weekend — empty-handed… Here, 10 hostess gifts that are sure to be a hit.
- Woven Basket — This multi-use handwoven basket-meets-bag is perfect as a fashionable form of home storage or to transport your flea market finds.
- Springtime Linens — Tory’s Moda Operandi-exclusive cocktail napkins ensure that the tablescape game is strong.
- Raffia Placemats — Au natural. Set the scene with woven placemats for a more rustic vibe.
- Beach Towels — Ring in the summer season with brightly colored beach towels.
- Decorative Coral — This epic sculpture will ensure you’re invited back next year…
- Corkscrew — Warning: This gift might be put to immediate use.
- Salt & Pepper Shakers — Say it three times fast: She sells salt and pepper seashells by the seashore.
- Capri Dolce Vita — You can’t go wrong with a coffee table book, especially one with a cover like this.
- Brightland Olive Oil — Good taste meets great design with this California-made olive oil.
- Board Games — High-End Game: Checkers in their most chic form.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred