Something old, something new, something so perfect for spring we’re speechless…well, almost. Tory Burch Home launched at Moda Operandi earlier this week and, to celebrate, Tory and Moda founder Lauren Santo Domingo headed to Greenwich, Connecticut for an intimate lunch at the home of interior designer Emma Pilkington.
Guests enjoyed Aperol spritzes and a seasonal menu — including grilled peaches with burrata and seared salmon — by Sugarbee Catering while mingling around a table set with Tory Burch Home. The brand’s new, Moda-exclusive collection of floral linens were a highlight of the table display, as well as Lettuce Ware and Spring Meadow glasses.
In addition to the exclusive capsule, Tory hand-selected an assortment of 50 vintage and antique objects from around the world — ceramic bowls and pitchers, porcelain fruits and vegetables… Pieces you might find in her own home. Here, your one-stop-shop to set the table for spring.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table