“Growing up, we always picked our tree from a local farm, and my father, Buddy, would chop it down. We would spend the entire day decorating it. My mom loves going over the top with the decor, regardless of the holiday, so no branches of the Christmas tree were ever left bare. She had a beautiful collection of vintage gold ormolu mugs she served hot chocolate in (stuffed with extra marshmallows). It’s a tradition I still carry on with my family today.” — Tory
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan