Party people gather round, Dinner Diaries is your go-to guide to entertaining. Featuring handwritten interviews with accomplished hosts — from Valentino co-founder Giancarlo Giammetti to designer and author Cornelia Guest — Daniel Cappello’s coffee table book gives readers an inside look at some of history’s most memorable dinner parties.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style