Party people gather round, Dinner Diaries is your go-to guide to entertaining. Featuring handwritten interviews with accomplished hosts — from Valentino co-founder Giancarlo Giammetti to designer and author Cornelia Guest — Daniel Cappello’s coffee table book gives readers an inside look at some of history’s most memorable dinner parties.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck