Party people gather round, Dinner Diaries is your go-to guide to entertaining. Featuring handwritten interviews with accomplished hosts — from Valentino co-founder Giancarlo Giammetti to designer and author Cornelia Guest — Daniel Cappello’s coffee table book gives readers an inside look at some of history’s most memorable dinner parties.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia
- Entertaining 5.29.20 Cocktail of the Month: Aperol Spritz