Inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince, Tory tapped artist Timothy Paul Myers to create a whimsical holiday installation — featuring small swallows, wild foxes, planes, planets and stars — in the windows of our Madison Avenue boutique. The handmade paper creations are displayed against the Daydream print from our new collection, which nods to Saint-Exupéry’s iconic story.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers