Inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince, Tory tapped artist Timothy Paul Myers to create a whimsical holiday installation — featuring small swallows, wild foxes, planes, planets and stars — in the windows of our Madison Avenue boutique. The handmade paper creations are displayed against the Daydream print from our new collection, which nods to Saint-Exupéry’s iconic story.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred