Inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince, Tory tapped artist Timothy Paul Myers to create a whimsical holiday installation — featuring small swallows, wild foxes, planes, planets and stars — in the windows of our Madison Avenue boutique. The handmade paper creations are displayed against the Daydream print from our new collection, which nods to Saint-Exupéry’s iconic story.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia
- Entertaining 5.29.20 Cocktail of the Month: Aperol Spritz