There’s also a fantastic cocktail menu, by beverage director Jason Eisner, which is sure to please attending carnivores, too. The house margarita is a must-try — it’s made with tequila reposado, agave, lime, orange bitters and a sweet orange salt rim. Other creative concoctions include the Sorry Ms. Jamson (apricot jam, habanero bitters, lemon, mezcal, float of tempranillo), Boozy Popsicle (pineapple jalapeño popsicle, tequila blanco) and a trio of drinks incorporating 100% organic cannabinoid oil — medical marijuana card not required.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred