There’s also a fantastic cocktail menu, by beverage director Jason Eisner, which is sure to please attending carnivores, too. The house margarita is a must-try — it’s made with tequila reposado, agave, lime, orange bitters and a sweet orange salt rim. Other creative concoctions include the Sorry Ms. Jamson (apricot jam, habanero bitters, lemon, mezcal, float of tempranillo), Boozy Popsicle (pineapple jalapeño popsicle, tequila blanco) and a trio of drinks incorporating 100% organic cannabinoid oil — medical marijuana card not required.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape