There’s also a fantastic cocktail menu, by beverage director Jason Eisner, which is sure to please attending carnivores, too. The house margarita is a must-try — it’s made with tequila reposado, agave, lime, orange bitters and a sweet orange salt rim. Other creative concoctions include the Sorry Ms. Jamson (apricot jam, habanero bitters, lemon, mezcal, float of tempranillo), Boozy Popsicle (pineapple jalapeño popsicle, tequila blanco) and a trio of drinks incorporating 100% organic cannabinoid oil — medical marijuana card not required.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.21 Introducing Tory Burch & Co
- Entertaining 9.7.21 Word of Mouth: Gage & Tollner
- Entertaining 7.14.21 Meet the Designer Behind Brooklyn’s Coolest Floral Studio
- Entertaining 6.29.21 Expert Guide: Four Reasons to Make Time to Dine Together
- Entertaining 6.23.21 Entertaining 101: Summer Style