Trendspotting in the front row — it’s all about winter whites.
While it snowed outside the Fall 2015 show venue, there was another prominent winter whites story taking place inside — with the front-row style. Guests worked the trend in myriad chic ways, from model Gigi Hadid’s sophisticated shine in Spring’s embellished burlap coat, with its crystal feather details, to Helena Bordon’s striped take in the Emilynn dress (worn as a coat) to Liya Kebede and Net-a-Porter’s Sarah Rutson’s cool sportif, the former in Tory’s poplin and smocked silk top. Meanwhile, actress Jordana Brewster and stylist Kate Foley topped off their two-tone looks with a pop of quick color in bright and boxy bags. Foley went for red against the Tasha coat and Julianna skirt; Brewster opted for Tory’s color-blocked minaudière — the better to go with the graphic checks in the plaid long coat, also from our collection. For full credits on what they’re wearing, see below.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes