“I really loved doing shoes for this collection because we were thinking a lot about the bias-cut hem and what would look good with it. Knee-high boots work perfectly with that — it’s a classic look that’s great for every day. We also did shorter booties and mules in different materials. The stud details and carved metal throughout bring a touch of Marrakech. My favorite is this mule that was inspired by a Moroccan slipper. ” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection