Q: What are your Thanksgiving plans?
A: The day revolves around our whole family gathering for a big family meal. It’s the kind of chaos I love — a lot of talking, laughing and eating. We’re at the table for hours, so it has to be something we feel comfortable around. And since I’m not a big cook, I’m happy to take over décor duty. I like a lot of tea lights and use my favorite pieces, like monogrammed linens I’ve had for a while and Imari vases filled with fresh flowers and berries (keeping the arrangement low so we can see each other across the table). I mix up fall oranges and purples with a little hot pink.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.21.17 Tory Entertains: Thanksgiving Table Tips
- Entertaining 11.12.17 Martina Mondadori Sartogo On: Holiday Memories & Architect Renzo Mongiardino
- Entertaining 11.5.17 Recipe: Georgia O’Keeffe’s Brightest Borscht with Sour Cream & Fresh Dill
- Entertaining 10.25.17 Tovita’s Leah Silberman On: Nutrition Myths & Eating Healthy on the Go
- Entertaining 10.11.17 To Read: Miguel Flores-Vianna’s Haute Bohemians