For bloggers, NYFW is one time crunch after another, packed with shows, presentations, shoots, blogging… Who has time for a leisurely sit-down meal (that’s not actually an event)? Here, discover the go-to takeout spots for this on-the-go, online crew.
Who: Helena Glazer, Brooklyn Blonde
Where: Le Pain Quotidien
What: “Their tartines (the fig with ricotta is my favorite) or oatmeal with a poached egg on the side. Oh, and there’s always coffee and lots of it.”
Who: Sarah Vickers, Classy Girls Wear Pearls
Where: The Waldorf hotel (“I usually stay here and wind up getting room service.”)
What: “The turkey club with a side of fries and a cheese plate are always amazing!”
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.15.17 Holiday Issue: Annabelle Moehlmann’s Wish List & Yuletide Decor
- Entertaining 12.8.17 Art & Design Issue: Cherry Bombe’s Cocktail Trio
- Entertaining 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Pop Karma’s Jean Tsai
- Entertaining 11.24.17 Spotlight On: Interiors Inspiration from Great Women of the 20th Century
- Entertaining 11.22.17 Happy Thanksgiving!