You can’t burn the midnight oil prepping for your fashion show — castings! fittings! styling sessions! — without a little sustenance. Here, a few of our designer friends shared their go-to late-night takeout spots and orders. And there’s not a handful of almonds in there.
Who: Tory (Flatiron)
Where: Kelley and Ping
What: “We love the spring rolls, pad thai
and Vietnamese summer rolls.”
Who: Francisco Costa, Women’s Creative Director,
Calvin Klein Collection (Garment District)
Where: Dafni Greek Taverna
What: “Dolmades and spanakopitas for appetizers, and then lots of vegetable, rice and meat dishes, from their grilled vegetable plate with tzatziki to their Mediterranean burger with feta cheese.”
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 6.18.18 Landscape Designer Fernando Wong On: Summer Garden Tips
- Entertaining 6.13.18 Wine Director Helen Johannesen On: Summer Wine 101
- Entertaining 5.29.18 Spotlight On: Ice Cream Season Is Here!
- Entertaining 5.25.18 Editors’ Tip: Top 10 Hostess Gifts
- Entertaining 5.24.18 Recipe: Wölffer Estate’s Pink Siren Cocktail