Film: Tory Burch x Wonderland
Spring 2014 channels the easy glamour of the 1969 film La Piscine — as you may have read. But what if you then channel the easy glamour of the collection itself… through a dreamy, cinematic lens? Wonderland magazine did just that, with the above film which captures the mood and layers on a little mystery and cool attitude courtesy of model Harmony Boucher (who also happens to be the frontwoman for London rock band vuvuvultures). Directed by Dominic Clarke, Tory Burch x Wonderland takes you behind the scenes of our accompanying feature in the newest issue of Wonderland, which was guest-edited by the cover girl herself: Emma Watson.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’