NYFW Instagram Diary: Lucky’s Eva Chen
Get a glimpse of what Fashion Week is like for an editor on the go — make that an Editor-in-Chief on the go. We asked Lucky magazine’s Eva Chen to create an Instagram diary of New York Fashion Week for Tory Daily. She hit up the shows at Lincoln Center (wearing Tory’s Electra coat, top right), swung by the new Ladurée outpost in Soho, crossed borough borders for Alexander Wang’s Brooklyn show, shared her front-row view to Tory’s runway today and more.
The adventures continue on her Instagram here, @evachen212.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’