Ask Tory: The In-Between Wardrobe
Q: Some days, it’s warm. Some days, it’s cold. What do you wear in between seasons?
A: When the temperature could go either way, I rely on lightweight layers — especially if you’re in an office. I always have a tailored jacket that I can peel off or put on as needed. Right now, I love our Hayley jacket. It’s a light knit that feels like a cardigan but still has the right amount of tailored structure. I wear it with the Kyra polo. The scalloped pattern creates a cool optic and bold statement.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report