Video: Paris, A Coat Story
A good coat is never just about the coat. It sets a mood and lets you slip into another character — perhaps mysterious, flirtatious, urbane…or all of the above. In this video shot by Paul Maffi, model Cora Emmanuel takes to the streets of Paris in a rotating wardrobe of coats from Pre-Fall 2013, turning the season’s military inspiration into something supremely polished, alluring and ultra-chic. Is she waiting for someone? Or is she making someone wait? That’s the beauty of creating your own style narrative — it’s whatever you want it to be.
Shop all coats or shop all Pre-Fall now.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report