Street Style: Blush Hour
If you think pink is purely for the girlish sort, think again. That rosy hue offers a nice hit of color and joie de vivre, even for those who usually shy away from the all-out feminine. Take model Nadja Bender here, who pairs Tory’s Simon Utility Pouch with white sneakers, tomboy jeans and a leather-and-leopard-print coat. The shot of pink lifts the look from street-chic casual to just plain chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report