Introducing Spring/Summer 2023
The Spring/Summer 2023 collection is defined by opposing instincts: to experiment freely and to pare everything back. An exploration of form in innovative materials that move with the body. Sleek minimalist jersey separates, featherweight knits, translucent layers and sporty cropped trousers. Amid the ethereal fabrics and sculptural tailoring, the timeless simplicity of great denim. The collection celebrates the power of women, embodied by models Emily Ratajkowski, Vittoria Ceretti and Ugbad Abdi, photographed by Jamie Hawkesworth on location in the Hollywood Hills.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report