Spring/Summer 2022: Bag Report
The runways were awash with primary colors and eye-catching plaids, but the season’s new bags still stole most of the limelight. Noteworthy silhouettes run the gamut from gargantuan totes to compact crossbodys and promise style and practicality for every occasion.
With its architectural shape and adjustable straps, the Lampshade bag offers what outdated bucket renditions don’t: artful style and versatility. Whether in a palette-cleansing hue or covered in studs, it’s a shining example of Spring’s structured bag trend.
Crafted in raffia and gratifyingly amorphous, this oversized take on our T Monogram tote is one of the latest additions to our signature handbag collection lineup. Equally capable of day trips or office visits, this larger-than-life accessory will carry you through Spring/Summer 2022, and beyond.
Pretty Little Things
A chic bag on an abbreviated chain gives an outfit instant lift. Adorned with ’50s-era Bakelite beading (a nod to Claire McCardell’s decorative brilliance) and rendered in linen, satin or patent leather, the envelope crossbody is a discreet, hands-free alternative to the time-honored evening clutch.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’