Culture Club: Great Circle
At 600 pages, Great Circle is a long-haul journey. One that we never want to end. New York Times-bestselling author Maggie Shipstead tells an epic tale of two women separated by time and geography, bonded through adventure and ambition. Marian Graves is a thrill-seeking aviator with a complicated past. In 1950, she embarks on an arduous flight around the globe, never to be seen again. Half a century later, Hollywood starlet Hadley Baxter is cast as Graves in a biopic of her life and disappearance. Both stories are enthralling but, side by side, they soar.
Readers follow along as Shipstead weaves together the lives of two distinctly different women, causing their worlds to collide in the most unexpected ways.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Aries
- Culture 3.15.23 Calling All Women Entrepreneurs
- Culture 3.8.23 Tory On: International Women’s Day
- Culture 2.17.23 What’s Your Sign? Pisces
- Culture 1.30.23 Good Vibrations