Video: Look We Love — White Haute
There’s nothing like white in winter to lighten the mood. It feels especially sophisticated and luxe when done in traditional cold-weather fabrics — like the pristine mohair and metallic bouclé of this beautifully tailored coat. But that palette-cleansing color can work as both main attraction and chic footnote. Consider the way it softens the graphics of the girl-gone-plaid look here. Our motto? You’ve got carte blanche to wear those ivory hues any way you want.
Shop the look: The Fall Uniform: Fair Isle & Plaid.
Shop the look: Winter Whites.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’