For Fall/Winter 2021, Tory focused on the idea of seasonless dressing. The collection homes in on comfort — soft and warm materials that hold both structure and drape. Everything is meant to be layered. Turtlenecks and knits are styled under crisp cotton shirts and feminine shirtdresses. Coats and jackets done in classic shapes; tailored blazers and vests; deconstructed men’s suits, worn belted. Pieces that are made to last.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’