Spring is in the air… Sounds like a new Les Filles playlist is in order. In addition to creating the ultimate springtime mix of feel-good songs, Les Filles founder Bec Adams came together with friends and fellow creatives — musicians Allie Teilz and Zoe Gitter and photographer Britt Lucas — to show us their sunny take on our Spring/Summer 2021 collection. “Spring is a time when we see new life blooming, bringing with it a sense of optimism,” says Adams. “Now more than ever, this positive energy needs to be felt.” After listening to this playlist, we can assure you we’re feeling more positive.
More to explore in Music
- Music 5.5.23 Mother’s Day Mixtape 2023
- Music 2.13.23 Fall/Winter 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 9.13.22 Spring/Summer 2023: The Soundtrack
- Music 8.19.22 Tory Daily 10: Music to Our Ears
- Music 8.18.22 Making Music with Madison Love