Video: Look We Love
Fall’s cooler temps inspire a turn toward a more layered, tactile approach to dressing — and has us especially drawn to tweeds. We love using this traditional fabric to anchor an ensemble of opposites, juxtaposing the nubby weave of a ladylike jacket against a menswear-inspired pajama top and jeans. The key? Keeping everything in the same color family. As long as you stick with like shades — in this case, sugarplum, cabernet and sangria — you can layer to your heart’s content.
Shop the look: Violet Femme: Tweed & Purples.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’