Photo courtesy of Yuki Srikarnchana
- 8:00 AM
- Wake up and brew a cup of coffee to start off the day.
- 8:30 AM
- Check email on Blackberry.
- 9:00 AM
- Walk over to daughters’ bedroom and get Mother Day’s kisses and hugs.
- 10:00 AM
- Leave home and head for MOF market to buy fresh food for Mother’s Day dinner with my parents, sisters, niece and nephew.
- 12:00 PM
- Lunch with the kids and shopping at Siam Paragon.
- 3:00 PM
- Hit the gym for spinning class.
- 5:00 PM
- Prepare food for dinner party.
- 7:00 PM
- Quick shower and put on my favorite Tory Burch dress.
- 8:00 PM
- Family arrives.
- 10:30 PM
- Surprise bouquet of flowers from my husband.
More to explore in Mother’s Day Issue
- Culture 5.3.16 Mother’s Day: Photographer Tina Barney on Families Portraits
- Culture 5.9.14 Tory On: 10 Things My Mom Taught Me
- Entertaining 5.9.14 Mother’s Day: Meet the D’Souzas
- Culture 5.9.14 Mother’s Day: Rachel Blumenthal’s Motherhood Life Hacks
- Entertaining 5.8.14 Tory Entertains: Carnations Are Back