Fall 2012: Lookbook & Style Tips
Plaid on plaid. Sequins and sheath dresses. Ladylike looks mixed with leather. Fall brings an element of the polished and refined, with just a soupçon of the subversive. What that means: You can dress full-on feminine (think peplums and pencil skirts) or balance the sophisticated mood by mixing in jeans and a T-shirt. The season’s statement accessories work a similar vibe, from the frame bags and jeweled earrings to the pointy-toed spectator heels.
How to pull off this urbane take on ladylike dressing? Click through for style tips and a closer look at the collection: See the Lookbook.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report