The capsule-shaped boutique features its own capsule collection, centering on a classic Tory stripe reimagined in a palette of Kelly green, navy, bright yellow, and light pink. The special items, including takes on our Miller sandals and a handful of jewelry pieces, are available on site at the pop-up and at Nordstrom.com. The structure’s design is inspired by Tory’s home in Antigua, which explains the abundant wicker, rattan and neutral colors. The sense of home and hospitality extends to Nordstrom’s Shoe Bar, where Tory’s favorite cocktail, the Southside, will be on offer all month long.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’