Friends, family, and film stars alike flocked to Sotheby’s on Sunday morning for Tory’s Fall/Winter 2020 fashion show. Scanning the front row, it would be impossible to miss Lucy Liu and Julianne Moore, but also fresh faces like Bel Powley, Charlotte D’Alessio, Mia Goth, Larsen Thomspon, and Francesca DiMattio, the artist whose work inspired–and who collaborated on–the collection. Oh, and did we mention members of the Navarro Cheer squad were there? Below, the full front row in all its glory.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report