Lee Radziwill Bag Care Guide
Every investment piece deserves TLC. Especially our iconic Lee Radziwill bags, which, if given a little attention, will be the kind of bag you pass down to the next generation…
The Lee Radziwill Petite, Small and original are made of Italian leather with a natural finish that may wear over time.
- Store in a dry and ventilated place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use chemical solvents.
- If it gets wet, gently blot dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains and water marks.
- Do not wash your handbag — we recommend having it cleaned by a professional.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’