If there’s one thing that Indre Rockefeller knows, it’s how to pack and how to do so with style. “I try to pick things that can be mixed and matched from a color palette standpoint,” she says. “Neutral, classic and easy…” The Paravel co-founder took our editors through her packing process and, feeling inspired, we decided to go ahead and pick out our own travel essentials. Head over to IGTV [LINK] to see Rockefeller’s travel tips and scroll up for our own selects — all packed perfectly into a Paravel duffel.
1. Tory Sport Terry Mélange Hoodie
2. Asceno Stripe Print Silk Eye Mask
4. Westman Atelier Tinted Highlight
6. Tory Burch Logo Circle-Stuf Earring.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’