Trending: Feminine Studies
Our Fall 2019 collection is a lesson in ladylike dressing that goes beyond the classic floral and cooler than a posh day bag. There are plenty of flower prints, done in high contrast red and black or a gentler palette of autumn tones. Ruffles and pleats add both drama and textural interest. And the hallmark of a modern feminine look — borrowing from the boys, by way of tailored coats or oversized puffers. The news: The Double Lee Radziwill bag — our favorite bag was reworked in a louche, deconstructed shape.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’