Street Style: Lining Up
We caught up with entrepreneur and event decorator Asema Ahmed, of Magnolias Linens and Cloth Connection, a linen company where everything is made in India. She’s done events for everyone from Ron Howard and Steve Martin to Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding. (Asema herself is granddaughter of India’s fifth president.) Her signature style for both wardrobe and parties? Color and print — especially this summer. Here, she wears our Iriana Top and Opalina skirt.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report